Welcome all writers, sculptures, actors, singers, photographers, painters, musicians and all other artists!
Eco-Logic, Resort for Charity is an inspiring place and we would like to share this! That is why we warmly welcome artist from all over the world to come and join this little riverside retreat hidden in the jungle behind coastal town Ranong,Thailand!
4 week program.
YOU WILL GET:
- A beautiful place to live and work for 4 weeks (you can choose the accommodation: dormitory, private adobe clayhouse, private riverside room or a private riverside bungalow when you book this program).
- Three great meals per day
- Awake in nature
- Inspiration caused by the beauty all around you
- Surrounded by goodhearted and inspirational people
- Getting off the beaten track feeds creativity
- A reference letter (on request)
- Experience on your resume
- Profiling & networking opportunity
- Possibilitie to share your skills and art with our students and local kids
YOU AGREE TO:
- Bring all material and tools you might need
- No work that causes damage to the local environment (nature & culture)
- Respect local community by behaving and dressing appropriate.
- Absolutely no drugs and drunkenness aloud nor inappropriate behavior in shared accommodation, or in the village
- Respect all people not depending on gender, race, religion, sexual preference, political conviction, age or other personal aspects.
You can decide daily if you would like to explore the area, chill out or join an activity such as yoga, meditation, massage, hiking, Thai cooking course, river rafting or day trips. Just book it when you feel like it. The costs will be added to your weekly bill.
Please check via email if the accommodation of your choice is available for 4 weeks first before you book this program!
The accommodation price is discounted for you for this arrangement.
ARTIST IN RESIDENCE (28 days)
Bracelet ceremony, welcome, tour on the premises
Optional: yoga, wellness, outdoor- and indooractivities